[Warning: This paper is required, which means that if you do not hand in this paper you will not be able to make it up with the 2nd optional paper, and you will not have completed the course, resulting in an F for the course.]
Question: Below you will find a .pdf file entitled “CasesPaper1.” Choose either Divided Loyalties or The Nurse’s Dilemma, and write a paper addressing the moral question raised by the case from different theoretical perspectives. Also, presume for the purposes of this paper that your reader knows nothing about Ethics. In the course of your paper, you should do the following:
(1) state in precise terms the moral question that is raised by the case in terms of a conflict between prima facie principles or between different applications of the same prima facie principle;
(2) explain two normative ethical theories, one teleological theory (not ethical egoism) and one deontological theory, that we have considered in class;
(3) state what sorts of facts are relevant to the moral evaluation of actions according to each of the two theories discussed in (2);
(4) identify those facts in the specific case you have chosen that would be relevant to addressing the moral issue stated in (1) according to the theories explained in (2);
(5) in light of these considerations, provide an account of how each of the theories explained in (2) might be used to resolve the moral issue stated in (1) [note: this doesn’t mean that because you are using two different theories, that you should expect two different results–different theories may and often do lead to the same solution];
(6) and finally, consider whether either of the resolutions considered in (5) accord with any moral intuitions or convictions you have concerning the specific case in question.
Note: You can cite A Practical Guide to Ethical Theory by page number, such as “(Practical Guide 36).” Citations of any books or articles should be in full footnote form.
Due date: See course schedule
Requirements for all papers in this course:
(1) All papers should be typed.
(2) Any material taken from a source (e.g. The Practical Guide, Powerpoints) must be quoted and cited.
(2) All papers should be double-spaced.
(3) Papers should be at least 1,000 words in length (about 3½-4 pages in 12 pitch, double-spaced type with 1″ margins).
–Failure to follow 1-3 will result in a reduction of your grade.
Please also observe the following:
(4) Be sure to type your name and section number on your paper.
“A Brief Guide to Writing Philosophy Papers” is available on the World Wide Web on this course’s homepage.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Paper Helper has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Paper Helper, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.