Learning Goal: I’m working on a writing multi-part question and need guidance to help me learn.
For this discussion, you’ll practice research techniques that will help you understand how to find sources for the various assignments in WRTG 391.
Here’s how to start:
Assume you work for a company that is hiring more and more “Generation Z” employees.
Your supervisor has asked you to conduct research on issues regarding employees from Generation Z. She’s heard that Generation Z may have different expectations of the work environment from those from older generations. In addition, she mentions that Generation Z might have different habits with regard to their use of technology.
In short, she has a vague idea about this generation, but nothing very definite—and she’d like to learn more.
Because she needs basic information, your task is to conduct a very general search on Generation Z and their work or technology habits. You don’t need to focus your topic now, although she may ask you for more information at a later date.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
(1) Using the strategies discussed in Video Tutorial #1, search on some terms to find your articles. Your search can be broad at this stage.
– List the topic you searched (e.g., “post-millennials”)
– List your search terms. Include at least three (3) terms. (e.g., “employees”)
(2) Write the titles of the four articles and the journals in which they appeared. (e.g., “Understanding Generational Differences in Workplace Environments,” Harvard Business Journal)
(3) Using the strategies discussed in Library Video #2, conduct a new search on a topic that’s either related to your major or to your work. As the video demonstrates, use quotation marks around your search phrase.
– List your search phrase(s). (e.g., “academic writing”)
– List how many search results you received. (e.g., 151,022)
(4) Focus your search from question #2 by using the SU-subject terms option from the drop-down menu for one of the rows.
– List the number of search results you have after limiting the search by using SU-subject terms. (e.g., 583)
(5) Finally, using the strategies mentioned in Video Tutorial #3, locate the research guide for your major. If you haven’t declared a major yet, please select one that interests you from drop-down menu.
– Describe any interesting resources you’ve discovered (1-2 sentences). (e.g., “Under ‘Research Guides for Writing,’ I found a link to a helpful website, Purdue OWL Writing Resources. It includes tips on everything from grammar to APA, MLA, and CMS citations.”)
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Paper Helper has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Paper Helper, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.