This is first draft. You will employ the elements of argument from TCoR chapter 7 to write your research paper. You have already developed a research question and conducted scholarly research, so now it is time to communicate your argument to an audience of your peers.
Assignment: Write a research argument based on your answer to the research question(s) you developed earlier this quarter. Keep in mind that you can only claim what your sources can support. This paper is not a summary of your sources or a report on a topic, but an informed research argument.
• Include an original title for your paper that clearly indicates to the reader what the paper is about. The best titles are interesting and informative—they should make the reader want to read more.
• Consider your audience and how to appeal to them. Include an engaging introductory paragraph that clearly identifies your topic and the research problem. State your thesis: WHAT (main claim), HOW (topical list/roadmap/blueprint of your reasons/sub-claims), and WHY (the scholarly significance of
your argument if it isn’t obvious or already indicated elsewhere in the introduction).
• Contextualize your argument by providing relevant background information, introducing your case(s), and/or offering details regarding key terms or methodologies/theories guiding your argument.
• Analyze your sources, synthesize information, and establish sub-claims that connect your points of analysis. You should make clear where your voice fits into the existing discourse. Make sure to correctly integrate and cite quotations, paraphrases, and summaries of source material.
• The conventions of research writing are important. A sound, compelling, and arguable claim; logical and complete development of reasons; thoughtful use of evidence; good topic sentences and transitions; clarity of ideas; and a critical authorial voice are all components of a well-crafted argument. Your works cited page needs to have a minimum of eight sources. NOTE: works cited may include sources that are not part of your AB and/or proposal; primary sources, new secondary sources, tertiary sources, and/or non-scholarly sources may be integrated.
• Include a captioned figure among your images. The figure should be your original work—a visual representation of some piece of your argument or its evidence.
• Refer to our course texts for tips on drafting, MLA formatting, integrating and citing research, writing introductions and conclusions, topic sentences, grammar, and more.
Please do the best and follow the instruction
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Paper Helper has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Paper Helper, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.