CRJ 499 ALL ASSIGNMENT
Topic: Identifying the Challenge
1. For your senior project, choose one of the following major criminal justice areas: law enforcement, prisons/corrections, the courts, Homeland Security, private security, or emergency management. This component will serve as the area for which your senior project will be based.
Next, identify a challenge or area of improvement within your chosen area. (For example, one may choose corrections as the topic area and violence in prisons as the problem). Over the weeks of this course, you will progressively research, learn about, write and present on a solution to the challenge or area of improvement from both a tactical and administrative perspective. Receive approval from your professor on your chosen topic.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you address the following:
1. Outline the context of the problem or challenge, including the history and any policy decisions that have contributed to the situation.
2. Why is it important that the problem be addressed?
3. Who is impacted internally and externally?
4. Why do you feel the problem hasnt already been solved?
5. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources
This is based off the topic from the first assignment identifying the Challenge. The topic was Mental Health in the Corrections system.
Assignment 2: Internal and External Stakeholders
Considering your chosen topic answer the following questions related to stakeholders:
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you address the following:
1. Identify the Internal and External Stakeholders.
2. Discuss how internal or external stakeholders have influenced the situation in a positive or negative way?
3. How will you consider stakeholders in your solution to the problem?
4. How will you motivate individuals to buy into your solution?
5. Use at least four (4) quality references.
Consider your chosen topic, write a 2 page paper in which you:
1. Discuss how technologies or information systems have contributed to the problem.
2. Discuss how you will propose technology be implemented into the solution.
3. Use at least 3 quality references.
Consider your chosen topic, prepare a one (1) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss what data you have collected or researched to indicate there is a problem
2. Include at least two (2) sources of data (charts, data, statistics, etc.)
3. Discuss how each data source is relevant to the problem.
4. Use at least two (2) quality references.
PLEASE USE AS A GUIDE OR REWRITE TO MAKE IT YOURS
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Paper Helper has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Paper Helper, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.