1. A sample of 33 observations is selected from a normal population. The sample mean is 30, and the population standard deviation is 4. Conduct the following test of hypothesis using the 0.05 significance level.
2. At the time she was hired as a server at the Grumney Family Restaurant, Beth Brigden was told, “You can average $73 a day in tips.” Assume the population of daily tips is normally distributed with a standard deviation of $4.38. Over the first 35 days she was employed at the restaurant, the mean daily amount of her tips was $74.23. At the 0.01 significance level, can Ms. Brigden conclude that her daily tips average more than $73?
3. The Rocky Mountain district sales manager of Rath Publishing Inc., a college textbook publishing company, claims that the sales representatives make an average of 40 sales calls per week on professors. Several reps say that this estimate is too low. To investigate, a random sample of 38 sales representatives reveals that the mean number of calls made last week was 41. The standard deviation of the sample is 2.6 calls. Using the 0.025 significance level, can we conclude that the mean number of calls per salesperson per week is more than 40?
4. A United Nations report shows the mean family income for Mexican migrants to the United States is $26,700 per year. A FLOC (Farm Labor Organizing Committee) evaluation of 21 Mexican family units reveals a mean to be $28,450 with a sample standard deviation of $10,850. Does this information disagree with the United Nations report? Apply the 0.01 significance level
5. The following information is available.
H0 : μ ≥ 220
H1 : μ < 220
A sample of 64 observations is selected from a normal population. The sample mean is 215, and the population standard deviation is 15. Conduct the following test of hypothesis using the .025 significance level.
6. Given the following hypotheses:
H0 : μ ≤ 10
H1 : μ > 10
A random sample of 10 observations is selected from a normal population. The sample mean was 12 and the sample standard deviation 3. Using the .05 significance level
7. Given the following hypotheses:
H0 : μ = 400
H1 : μ ≠ 400
A random sample of 12 observations is selected from a normal population. The sample mean was 407 and the sample standard deviation 6. Using the .01 significance level:
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Paper Helper has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Paper Helper, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.