-Each answer should use the following formula (Assertion, Evidence, Commentary). -First, make an assertion (a statement in your own words that posits the point you want to make). This can be 1-2 sentences.
-Then, cite from the text a quote that supports your assertion. Quotes must have proper MLA in-text citations which is author’s last name and page number. Ex. “Stand up, children” (Sophocles 711). If author is unknown use the title of the text; i.e.. (Gilgamesh 105).
-Finally, justify the quote by explaining in your own words how it supports the assertion. This should be at least two sentences.
Here is an example of what an answer might look like if the question were as follows:
Example Question: As is common in many ancient epics, women play an extremely important role in the development of plot and in shaping the actions of the male characters. Give one example of an important female role in The Epic of Gilgamesh.
Example Answer: Although a minor character in the story, the prostitute Shamhat plays a very important role in the epic tale. They ask her to give of herself to tame the wild beast Enkidu and she does so without hesitation. The hunter take Shamhat to Enkidu and tells her to “open your embrace, open your embrace, let him take your charms!” (Gilgamesh 103). By doing so, she tames Enkidu. As a result, the wild beasts no longer welcome him and he must then turn to Gilgamesh as a friend. Thus, Shamhat’s actions set-up the action for the rest of the epic tale.
This was just a sample question. The Actual 10 questions from which you can choose begin on the next page!
1. According to Augustine, conversion is rarely a conscious act or an act of will. Rather, it is something that one comes to unconsciously through life experiences. Explain how he shows this idea through his work, Confessions.
2. In Book IX of Confessions, Augustine eulogizes his mother with a kind of moral biography, adding further dimension to the record of his own life and showing the spiritual perfection he discovered at her urging. Give an example from this section and explain how she influenced his eventual return to Christianity.
3. Dante was the leader of the Dolce stil novo (“sweet new style”), a poetic movement that explored the relations between earthy, secular love (love of people) and Divine Love (love of God). Give an example of this from Inferno. Cite from the text. Explain how that citation shows the similarities or differences of earthy love and Divine Love.
4. The triune (three-in-one) nature of Christian divinity- a single entity comprised of three aspects (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)- is the basis of structure and style in Dante’s poem. Give an example of the use of the triune (3 or a multiple of 3) in Dante’s poem.
5. Like The Canterbury Tales, one narrative path of The Inferno follows the embedded tales of characters, historical and legendary, who implore the narrator to report the truth to the living world. Give one example of a historical character that the narrator meets in Hell and explain the truth that they are imploring him to report.
6. From Chaucer’s knight down to the Wife of Bath’s knight, the warrior class was supposed to uphold the values of chivalry. Writers of medieval romance often connected moral duty and romance to the discipline of those seen as warriors. Give an example of this connection of duty and romance with the knights seen in Chaucer’s tales.
7. Medieval narrative tended toward allegorical storytelling that emphasized monolithic (one big) truth over subjective experience and broad moral lessons over individual knowledge. Give an example from Canterbury Tales that exhibits a moral lesson. You must explain the moral established by that tale.
8. A key theme of The Canterbury Tales as a whole-and at the center of many disputes on the road-is the notion of secular versus clerical authority. Give an example of this from either tale and explain
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Paper Helper has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Paper Helper, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.