This unit emphasizes ethical concerns for individual participants and communities. You will demonstrate your understanding of logic models by applying this concept to a real-world action research study.
To successfully complete this learning unit, you will be expected to:
1. Apply ethical standards when conducting community-based research.
2. Apply logic model principles to an action research study.
3. Analyze the action taken (or recommended) based on the results of the selected CBPR study.
4. Communicate through writing that is concise, balanced, and logically organized.
Use your Community-Based Participatory Research text to complete the following:
• Read Chapter 6.
For this assignment:
1. Creating a logic model of the design of the study description in the 2011 journal article “Community-Based Participatory Research and Policy Advocacy to Reduce Diesel Exposure in West Oakland, California” by Gonzalez et al.
For the logic model portion of this assignment, identify the following:
• Program name.
• Outputs activities and participation.
• Outcomes short, medium, and long.
• External Factors.
Indicate the relationship between inputs, outputs, and outcomes. The logic model you develop should be appropriate to the research design in the Gonzalez et al. study.
2. Then you will write a paper analyzing the research design and actions.
For the analysis portion of this assignment, address the following:
• Analyze the research design of the Gonzalez et al. study.
◦ How could the design of the project have been improved?
• Analyze the action taken (or recommended) based on the results of the Gonzalez study.
◦ In other words, how did the research lead to action, based on the results of the study?
• Justify your rationale throughout your assignment with information from the Gonzalez et al. article as well as from your textbook readings.
• Communicate through writing that is concise, balanced, and logically organized.
• Communicate through writing that applies current APA style and formatting and conforms to all assignment instructions.
• Program name.
• Outputs activities and participation.
•Develops a logic model appropriate for the organization of the selected CBPR study, explains how it is appropriate for the organizational needs, and identifies areas of uncertainty, knowledge gaps, or additional information that would be needed in order to improve the logic model for the organization.
•Analyzes the research design of a CBPR study, and uses professionally validated criteria to analyze the appropriateness of the recommendations for improvement.
•Analyzes the action taken (or recommended) based on the results of the selected CBPR study, and describes in logical detail how the research led to action or recommendations based on the results of the selected CBPR study.
•Consistently communicates through scholarly writing that is concise, balanced, and logically organized, that flows with smooth transitions between ideas, and that demonstrates critical analysis of the literature.
•Consistently communicates through writing that applies current APA style and formatting, is free of errors, and conforms to all assignment instructions.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Paper Helper has assembled a team of highly skilled writers with diverse experience in the online writing circles. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all your Academic/ online writing. Check out below our amazing service!
At Paper Helper, we prioritize on all aspects that creates a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism, and conformance to guidelines. The principal purpose of essay writing is to present the author's evaluation concerning a singular subject about which they have made. Since Professionalism is the mother of every success, try our team of experienced writers in helping you complete your essays and other assignments.
You have been trying to join that prestigious institution you long yearned for, but the hurdle of an admission essay has become a stumbling block. We have your back, with our proven team that has gained invaluable experience over time, your chance of joining that institution is now! Just let us work on that essay.How do you write an admission essay? How do you begin the essay? For answers, try Quality Custom Writers Now!
Editing and Proofreading
Regardless of whether you're pleased with your composing abilities, it's never an impractical notion to have a second eye go through your work. The best editing services leaves no mistake untouched. We recognize the stuff needed to polish up a writing; as a component of our editing and proofreading, we'll change and refine your write up to guarantee it's amazing, and blunder free. Our group of expert editors will examine your work, giving an impeccable touch of English while ensuring your punctuation and sentence structures are top-notch.
We pride ourselves in having a team of clinical writers. The stringent and rigorous vetting process ensures that only the best persons for job. We hire qualified PhD and MA writers only. We equally offer our team of writers bonuses and incentives to motivate their working spirit in terms of delivering original, unique, and informative content. They are our resources drawn from diverse fields. Therefore your technical paper is in the right hands. Every paper is assessed and only the writers with the technical know-how in that field get to work on it.
College Essay Writing
If all along you have been looking for a trustworthy college essay service provider that provides superb academic papers at reasonable prices, then be glad that you search has ended with us. We are your best choice! Get high-quality college essay writing from our magnificent team of knowledgeable and dedicated writers right now!
Quality Assignment/Homework Help
We give the students premium quality assignments, without alarming them with plagiarism and referencing issues. We ensure that the assignments stick to the rules given by the tutors. We are specific about the deadlines you give us. We assure you that you will get your papers well in advance, knowing that you will review and return it if there are any changes, which should be incorporated.